Venice

by emily.

Photobucket Photobucket
I've just come back from Venice with a couple of friends. It was lovely even though we only went for 3 days we managed to cram loads in. We wanted to go in a gondola but it was 80 euros...didn't want to go on one that much! It was about 30 degrees and the humidity was about 60%. To start with we wondered around Venice, people watched and ate amazing ice cream. Then we took the taxi boat to St Mark's Square, I've never seen so many pidgins. They were so tame, just sitting on people, it was crazy! My friends and I were running and screaming while little kids were holding them.
Photobucket
I took a picture of this lady because I liked her hat with the dress. She was French and didn't speak a lot of English but she seemed very happy that I liked her outfit and wanted a picture.